Why Forge USA?
As forging and machining professionals with an established reputation for excellence and reliability, we are committed to providing our customers with high quality products that are consistent, cost-effective, and delivered on time. We stand above other businesses in the forging and machining industry due to our distinctive, customer-centered approach and diverse range of superior offerings, as evidenced by the following key differentiators:
- Our facility provides impressive custom rough machining capabilities and features a 20 metric ton rail bound manipulator that that results in a competitive advantage that allows us to forge a wider range of products.
- All orders are thoroughly examined, tested, and reviewed by our experienced quality assurance staff.
A Commitment to Safety
Our commitment to providing a safe environment for our employees and visitors is an integral part of the Forge USA culture and has led to the implementation of the following safety measures:
- In addition to our onsite staff who hold certifications such as OSHA trainer, Advanced Accident Investigator, Paramedic training and state certified instructor certification we consult with a variety of other sources as a part of our safety related continuous improvement and education process.
- We have in place an Incident Response Team (IRT) comprised of specially trained and certified volunteers throughout the company who perform safety related incident investigations, provide emergency medical aid as needed, and help implement programs relating to emergency alert processes and disaster recovery.
- We hold weekly safety training sessions for all employees in addition to targeted safety training provided to employees to meet the needs of their particular tasks or assignments.
- All safety related incidents at Forge USA are subject to a full investigation involving root cause analysis through to the implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
Contact Forge USA for additional HSE information.
Forge USA Long Standing History
Owned and/or operated by the Brougher family for more than 40 years, Forge USA is a Texas-based forging company with an established history and a strong international reputation for delivering high quality, consistent products.
- 1948 - Company founded under its original name of Gulf Forge.
- 1993 - Alberta Forge purchased Gulf Forge and was renamed Alberta Texas Forge.
- 2001 - Alberta Texas Forge acquired by Jerry and Wade Brougher and renamed Forge USA.
- 2007 - Opened a 125,000 sq. ft. rough machining facility in Brookshire, Texas.